- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Minh is a master mechanic. Also, I can unequivocally say that he is totally honest... an "honest mechanic" is almost an oxymoron these days! My father and my son also come to Professional Auto Repair exclusively.Leroy C.
Professional #1 Minh- is the Best in The Valley! Great work! I have used him for all my cars and referred my Family and friends for 12 yrs. Go see Mihn for all your car needs.Petra N.
One of the sweetest couples out there, service is always great nd very clean, the head boss Mr. Mihn nd wife are most honest nd trustworthy when taking care of any customers car, along side with their kind heart nd great humor. my parents have been going here for almost 15 years nd continuing with the current 5 cars we have nowTheKkrs
One of the best in the city. Been going to see Minh for at least 6 different cars in the last 10yrs. He is always on point and is great at explaining the problem. Him and his wife are great. Highly recommended.Wesley F.
Been going here since the 90's. The owner, Minh, is a very decent man. And when it comes to looking for a mechanic, you want someone like Minh, a person you can "trust". Granted, there's no such thing as a "perfect" mechanic, because after all, we're "only human". And his wife Tsui, his "better half" :-) , is very personable. So, if you're looking for decent service along with reasonable prices, The Professional #1 Auto Repair is definitely worth a try! A+Raul M.